Wyandot Memorial Hospital first opened its doors on September 25, 1950, and the staff knew they had an important responsibility to provide local residents with high quality care they could rely on. As time went on, the hospital evolved to meet the changing needs of the population. In-hospital technology has been consistently upgraded in order to provide safer and more precise services.
Physician qualifications have grown more rigorous as they continue to build an elite team of medical providers who are prepared to handle any situation. Most importantly, they have upgraded our hospital and processes based on the feedback of patients so that they can create a truly accessible and reliable medical service.
The Ohio State Telestroke Network recently presented Wyandot Memorial Hospital with its Door-to-Needle award for the hospital’s administration of clot-busting medication within 30 minutes of a patient’s arrival.more